Professional Disinfectant Fogging adds an extra layer of protection in reducing the amount of bacteria and viruses that can remain on surfaces or hard to reach areas even after a standard wipe down cleaning or professional disinfecting service.
With a professional chemical fogging service in Columbus, a fine mist of an all-natural, safe solution of disinfectant is sprayed in the air to kill airborne viruses and bacteria. It also kills viruses and bacteria on surfaces, ceilings, furniture and flooring, making sure even those hard to reach areas are disinfected without leaving any visible residue or stains.
Hiring professional residential disinfectant or commercial disinfectant services can be your best defense against bacteria or viruses hanging around your living or working areas. We proudly serve Columbus and all of Central Ohio from our locations in Dublin, Lancaster and Logan.
You should be safe, not scared. Instead of hoping your home or office is free from viruses and germs, get peace of mind knowing your home is safe. Our deep cleaning uses virus disinfectants to kill almost every germ in your house. When you hire Real World Cleaning for professional residential disinfectant services, you get the peace of mind knowing that your home is free of germs, bacteria, and viruses from corner to corner.
Germs are everywhere, and there’s always a possibility of getting sick. However, by hiring professional disinfectant services from Real World Cleaning, you can rest assured that every surface of your business will be thoroughly disinfected. Commercial disinfectant services allow you to greatly reduce the chance of disease for your employees and clients. That’s better for you, your employees, your customers, and your bottom line.
It’s most effective after a thorough cleaning, however you can purchase just the fogging service.
We are using hypochlorous acid HOCl (not to be confused with hydrocloric acid). Hypochlorous provides a unique power to eradicate dangerous organisms while not causing harm to our cells. HOCl is one of the only agents that is both nontoxic to the delicate cells that can heal our wounds while being lethal to almost all known dangerous bacteria and viruses that threaten our health.
What you are smelling is a compound call Hypochlorous acid (H-O-Cl) (not to be confused with hydrochloric acid). Some people describe this as bleach smell or beach smell. HOCl is a weak acid at a pH of about 6.5 (7 is a neutral pH) and is 100% biodegradable. The smell should dissipate after 1-2 hours. Just to make sure everyone understands, this is NOT bleach or chlorine we are using (bleach is Sodium Hypochorite (NaOCl)).
Besides being certified by the EPA as harmless to humans in the concentrations we use, HOCl is one of the only solutions that is both nontoxic to human cells while being lethal to almost all known dangerous bacteria, viruses, fungus, and molds that threatens our health.
It is instantly safe for both you and the technician applying the solution. There is no needed safety equipment to apply HOCl. It is registered safe to use on restaurant and food equipment. HOCl is used in some eye drop products. There are also 100% HOCl products that are used for washing veggies and fruit.
It is instantly safe for everyone including your dogs and cats.
Our product is registered with the EPA to kill the worst of the worst bacteria and viruses. Hospitals, schools, airlines, nursing homes, and government buildings are using the same solution to disinfect their buildings and vehicles. In fact, schools, when they are in session, found that HOCl was 3 times more effective at disinfecting and reduced the number of days students were absent from class.
No, Hypochlorous Acid is fabric safe and can be use on any color-safe fabric.
We ask that pets, children, and yourself be in a separate room as we fog to allow the solution at least 5 minutes of undisturbed time while the solution does its disinfecting magic. The machine sounds like a vacuum and atomizes the solution in order to be fogged; because of this, paperwork can be blown around. Please put all paperwork away as it could fly around and get water vapor on them. Electronics are fine where they are. Paintings and anything sensitive to higher humidity should be moved into a safe area or covered.
No, this is strictly for disinfecting purposes meaning it will not get rid of soil stains, dust or build up that a traditional cleaning would take care of.
It takes roughly 30 minutes to fog 5,000 sq. feet.
We recommend at least once a month.
Yes, this is for anyone who wants a deep disinfecting. Whether you’re a business, church, daycare, etc. we’re happy to work with you.
We’re confident you’ll be happy with our cleaning services! If for any reason you are unhappy about your cleaning, please contact our office within 24 hours and we will send a team back to correct any areas you are unhappy with. We love what we do and truly believe in providing our clients with the highest quality of service!